Our Heritage and Culture Tour brings out some of the most beautiful places inside Nepal. Visiting Chitwan National Park, Pokhara Lakeside city and Nagarkot hillside village this tour in Nepal will take you on a beautiful nature journey. Starting with a sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and visiting some of the UNESCO sites, continuing to the National Park for a wildlife safari, visiting Pokhara lakeside city famous for its views of the great Mt. Machhapuchhere (Fishtail) and its boating activities on Phewa Lake, to Nagarkot Hillside village where we can see panoramic views of the Himalayas and one of the most amazing sunsets/rises in the whole world.
The Heritage and Culture Tour is a great way to explore some of the best places in Nepal in 8 days’ time. One can feel the cultural spirit of the Nepalese people with this tour and see lots of nature, wildlife, mountain views and heritage sites.
Dragon Holidays strives to provide you with the best service possible so you may enjoy your holiday to the fullest, and so we make this package for you but as always every itinerary can be customized to fulfill your travel plans even more…
- Accommodation on twin sharing room on B/B plan in Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing room on MAP plan in Nagarkot.
- Accommodation on twin sharing room on AP plan in Chitwan.
- Accommodation on twin sharing room on MAP plan in Pokhara.
- Lunch and dinner at a local restaurant.
- 1 Nepali farewell dinner with Nepali cultural show at Kathmandu Nepali cultural restaurant.
- All land transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1 Hour boating on Phewa Lake with a life jacket
- Licensed holder tour guide during sightseeing,
- All Sightseeing Entrance Fees as per itinerary.
- A bottle of mineral water per person per day during the tour.
- Domestic Flight
- Evacuation in case of Emergency
- Medical and Personal Insurance
- Laundry bills and tips
KATHMANDU-2NIGHT-DWARIKA’S HOTEL | FLY TO EBC BY HELI 3HRS EVENTS | CHITWAN-2NIGHT-BARAHI JUNGLE LODGE |POKHARA-2NIGHT –PAVILION HIMALAYAN |NAGARKOT -1NIGHT-MYSTIC MOUNTAIN