The Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the classical and most scenic treks in Nepal. The trek passes through spectacular and tranquil landscapes, charming Gurung and Magar villages, pathways filled with colorful Rhododendron, lush green forest bamboo and alpine forests truly The Annapurna Base Camp trek offers it all. At the trip’s final destination the Annapurna Base Camp at the height of 4130m where you can achieve a feeling of peace and become one with the beautiful nature of the mighty Annapurna’s.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 2 Drive To Pokhara (7-8hrs/900m)
- Day 3 Drive to Nayapul (1.5hrs ) –Trek To Hile(1430m) (3hrs)
- Day 4 Trek to Ghorepani (2840 m) (5-6hrs)
- Day 5 Hike up to poon Hill(3210m) and Trek to Tadapani (2610m)- (6-7hrs )
- Day 6 Trek to Chomrong (2140m) (4-5hrs )
- Day 7 Trek to Himalaya Hotel (2950m) (5-6hrs)
- Day 8 Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) (6-7hrs)
- Day 9 Trek to Bamboo (2345 m) (6-7hrs)
- Day 10 Trek to JhinuDanda (1780 m) visit to the hot springs (4-5hrs)
- Day 11 Trek To Pothana (1990 m) (5-6hrs
- Day 12 Pokhara via Dhampus (2-3hrs )
- Day 13 Drive Back To Kathmandu (1400m) (7hrs )
- Day 14 Final Departure
- Arrival & Departure transfer to/from the airport in private ac vehicle.
- 2 night accommodations at hotels in Kathmandu double /Twin rooms on BB Basis.
- 2 night accommodations at hotels in Kathmandu double /Twin rooms on BB Basis
- 10 night teahouse accommodation during the trek.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
- An experienced, government-licensed trekking guide during the trek
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter with max weight of 20kg /porter)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- 1 Local English-speaking Nepali guide during city sightseeing.
- Entrance & Monuments fee as per the itinerary
- Trekking Equipment.
- International and regional airfares
- Bar bills, Laundry bills, Airport taxes,
- Any items of purely personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuities to drives, guides, hotel’s and restaurant’s staff
- Personal, Travel and Health Insurance
- Refreshments, bottled drink
- Optional Tours
- Mandatory Gala dinner by some of the hotel in city areas during New Year Eve & Christmas
- Cost arising out of flight cancellations or delays, road blockades/ landslides/ riots and any events that are beyond our control of Dragon Holidays or its associate agents
- Photography charges
- Any other charges which are not mentioned in the above cost.
• Mountain views of Annapurna I, II, South Gangapurna, Machhapuchhere and Hiunchuli
• Rural villages
• Machapuchare and Annapurna Base Camps
• Pokhara city