Annapurna Circuit is categorized as a strenuous trek. The trek takes us to an altitude as high as 5,000 m and hence can have many obstacles such as altitude sickness. Further, the difficult geography structure makes the day-to-day trek a bit challenging. Hence, to enjoy this trek at the fullest, trekkers need to be both physically and mentally healthy in order to commence the trek. We usually recommend the guests to engage in some activities like daily walking/ running, exercises, cycling or swimming for at least one month prior depending on their health conditions. We also recommend the guests have full body checkups and to have travel insurance in case of emergency rescues as well.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 2 Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Day 3 Drive to Nagadi (8hrs/1,050 m)
- Day 4 Trek to Chamje (6 hrs/1,410 m)
- Day 5 Trek to Bagarchap (6 hrs/2,160 m)
- Day 6 Trek to Chame (6.5 hrs/2,710 m)
- Day 7 Trek to Pisang (5 hrs/3,240 m)
- Day 8 Trek to Manang (5 hrs/ 3,540 m)
- Day 9 Acclimatization in Manang
- Day 10 Trek to Yak Kharka (5 hrs/4,120 m)
- Day 11 Trek to Thorung Phedi (3-4 hrs/4,560 m)
- Day 12 Trek to Muktinath via Thorang-La (8-9 hrs/5,416 m)
- Day 13 Trek to Jomsom (5 hrs/2,750 m)
- Day 14 Drive to Tatopani
- Day 15 Trek to Ghorepani (5 hrs/ 2,750 m)
- Day 16 Hike to Poonhill, trek to Nayapul and dive to Pokhara
- Day 17 Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 18 Final Departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer to / from the airport in private a/c vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary in a private a/c vehicle
- 3 nights’ accommodations at hotels in Kathmandu in double / twin rooms in BB basis
- 1 night accommodations at hotels in Pokhara in double / twin rooms in BB basis
- 13 nights’ accommodation at Simple Lodge during trekking in Annapurna Region in twin sharing room in AP basis.
- 13 nights’ 14 days’ Trekking at Annapurna Region accompanied by trekking guide and porter.
- ACAP fees and TIMS Card.
- 1 Local English speaking Nepali guide during city sightseeing.
- Entrance & monument fees as per the itinerary
- Mineral water during Sightseeing
- Trekking Equipment.
- International and regional airfares
- Bar bills, Laundry bills, Airport taxes,
- Any items of purely personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuities to drives, guides, hotel’s and restaurant’s staff
- Personal, Travel and Health Insurance
- Refreshments, bottled drink
- Optional Tours
- Mandatory Gala dinner by some of the hotel in city areas during New Year Eve & Christmas
- Cost arising out of flight cancellations or delays, road blockades/ landslides/ riots and any events that are beyond our control of Dragon Holidays or its associate agents
- Photography charges
- Any other charges which are not mentioned in the above cost.