Everest Base Camp and Gokyo lake Trek is categorized as strenuous trek. The trek takes us to an altitude as high as 5,000 m and hence can have many obstacles such as altitude sickness. Further, the difficult geography structure makes the day-to-day trek a bit challenging. Hence, to enjoy this trek at the fullest, a trekker needs to be both physically and mentally healthy in order to commence the trek. We usually recommend the guests to engage in some activities like daily walking/ running, exercises, cycling or swimming for at least one month prior depending on their health conditions. We also recommend the guests have full body checkups and have travel insurance in case of emergency rescues as well.
- Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 2 In Kathmandu
- Day 3 Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (3 hrs/2,610 m)
- Day 4 Trek to Namche (4 hrs/3,446 m)
- Day 5 In Namche – Acclimatization
- Day 6 Trek to Tengboche (6 hrs/3,867m)
- Day 7 Trek to Dingboche (6 hrs/ 4,530 m)
- Day 8 In Dingboche - Acclimatization
- Day 9 Trek to Lobuche (5hrs/4,930 m)
- Day 10 Trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakshep (6hrs/5,184 m)
- Day 11 Trek to Kalapathar and trek to Dzongla (7hrs/5,550 m)
- Day 12 Trek to Tagnah via Cho La (7hrs/4,695 m)
- Day 13 Trek to Gokyo and visit fifth lake (3 hrs/4,800 m)
- Day 14 Climb Gokyo – Ri and trek to Dole (6 hrs/4600 m)
- Day 15 Trek to Namche Bazaar (5 hrs)
- Day 16 Trek to Lukla (7 hrs/2,850 m)
- Day 17 Fly back to Kathmandu (30 mins)
- Day 18 Final Departure
- Arrival and Departure transfer to/from the airport in private a/c vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary in a private a/c vehicle
- 3 nights’ accommodations at hotels in Kathmandu in double/twin rooms on BB basis
- 14 nights’ accommodation at Simple Lodge during trekking in Annapurna Region in twin sharing room in AP basis.
- 14 nights’ 15 days’ Trekking at Khumbu Region accompanied by trekking guide and porter.
- ECAP fees and TIMS Card.
- 1 Local English-speaking Nepali guide during city sightseeing.
- Entrance & monument fees as per the itinerary
- Mineral water during Sightseeing
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight – Quoted separately
- Trekking Equipment
- International and regional airfares
- Bar bills, Laundry bills, Airport taxes,
- Any items of purely personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuities to drives, guides, hotel’s and restaurant staff
- Personal, Travel and Health Insurance
- Refreshments, bottled drink
- Optional Tours
- Mandatory Gala dinner by some of the hotels in city areas during New Year’s Eve & Christmas
- Cost arising out of flight cancellations or delays, road blockades/ landslides/ riots and any events that are beyond our control of Koili Tours or its associate agents
- Photography charges
- Any other charges which are not mentioned in the above cost.