Situated between Panauti and Banepa on a slightly elevated land, is a sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site of Namo Buddha. Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery, one of the oldest monastery is also the most important Buddhist pilgrimage sites in Nepal and one of the holiest in the world. It is known as the place where the Buddha, in a previous life as a prince, gave his body to a starving tigress and her cubs.
Hike starts after we drive 35km east of Kathmandu .It takes around one and half hours to reach a place called Dhapasi via an ancient Newar town of Panauti. From Dhapasi, we follow the uphill trail towards the northeast. From here we hike steep uphill to reach Namobuddha. Strolling around for some time, we continue walk easy trails to Dhulikhel .Later, we drive back to Kathmandu .
- Transport by private AC vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Ktm-Hotel Pick up & Drop
- Private tour
- A bottle of water
- Lunch/Snacks during the hike
- Any kinds of personal expenses
- Hiking equipment
- Optional Activities
- Any donation and Monuments fee
- Medical and personal insurances
- Anything not mentioned above