Also known as Yanglesho / Phamting, Pharping is a small Newar town lying above the Bagmati River on the southern edge of the Kathmandu valley. It is the place where Guru Padmasambhava attained the state of enlightenment.
The town is scattered by many important Buddhist pilgrimage sites along with several Buddhist monasteries and meditation retreat centers. The place also consists of two major caves; Yanglesho cave and Asura cave, blessed by Padmasambhava.
Some of the well-known sites are Dollu Monastery, Samye Memorial Monastery, Bajrayogini Temple, Neydo Tashi Choling Monastery.
- Transport by private Ac Vehicle
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Ktm-Hotel Pick up & Drop
- Private tour
- A bottle of water
- Lunch/Snacks During the trip
- Any kinds of Personal Expenses
- Optional Activities
- Any donation and Monuments fee
- Medical and personal insurances
- Anything not mentioned above